ConceptKCTCS/KCTCSConcept Fine Arts Center FAQ | Henderson Community College
Henderson Fine Arts Center

Fine Arts Center FAQ

Are smoking, food or beverages allowed in HFAC?

HFAC is a non-smoking building.

Food and beverages are not permitted in McCormick Hall during performances or rehearsals except with special permission from the HFAC staff.

Food and beverages are permitted in Stagg Meeting Room and in designated areas of Scott Foyer.

How can I be added to HFAC’s mailing list?

Please email us or call 270-831-9800.

How can I volunteer at HFAC?

Henderson Fine Arts Center Guild is the volunteer organization for the Center. Volunteer opportunities are available in the following areas:  usher, concessions, coatroom, children's shows, and special events.  Please contact HFAC at 831.9803 for more information on how to be a member of the Guild and volunteer at the Center.

How do I make a contribution to Henderson Fine Arts Center?

Please consider making a donation to Henderson Fine Arts Center to help us make updates to the building. A donation at any amount is greatly appreciated. Donors may choose to make a onetime gift, pledge, or support the HFAC through an estate gift.

To celebrate our 20th anniversary there is a new "Groundbreaker" level of giving associated with the year the Fine Arts Center was built. Donations of $1,993 or more entitle a "Groundbreaker" donor to a brass nameplate to be placed on a performance hall seat to honor or recognize a family member, friend, business, or organization. Donors may make a one-time gift of $1,993 or a five-year pledge.

"Groundbreaker" donors may designate their donation to the following:

1. Renovations of performance hall seats

2. Stage updates (replace the main curtain, new lighting, refinish the stage floor)

3. Fine Arts Center expansion (this a part of HCC's master plan to add a large versatile space to host receptions or smaller performances.

For more information contact Susanne Wilson, HCC Chief Advancement Officer, at 270-831-9805 or email.

Is HFAC available for groups to rent?

We welcome all inquiries about renting HFAC for special events, concerts or performances. Please email or call 270-831-9803 for more information.

May I use a camera or recording devices in McCormick Hall?

Cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited in the performance hall unless special permission is granted from HFAC and the artist. Flash photography is prohibited at all times.

What are the HFAC Box Office Hours?

The Box Office is open Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The Box Office is also open 2 hours prior to every performance. The Box Office is closed on legal holidays and college holidays. The phone number is (270) 831-9800.

What is the difference between Henderson Area Arts Alliance (HAAA) and Henderson Fine Arts Center (HFAC)?

These are two separate organizations: HAAA presents the season of shows and HFAC is the facility and a part of Henderson Community College.

Where is HFAC located?

Henderson Fine Arts Center is located on the campus of Henderson Community College at 2660 South Green Street.